THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Miss School More Than A Normal Teen Should

Dear Diary, (or blog, I suppose?)

This is really weird. I can't stop thinking about how much I miss school. I just don't know how to explain it. I'm lonely this summer. All my friends are around the world in Europe and Mexico and Australia and South America, and I haven't really been anywhere yet. I just went to the Cape for a bit, and then I'm visiting cousins. Boring, right? My social life is dying a slow, painful death.
Yet, here's something I've got some problems with. My friends, actually. The guys in my friend group are all gross or full of themselves. Get this; one guy takes turn making out with girls in our group. Um, can you spell ew?! I would never ever date any of them. Sadly, I did at one point, but that is totally the past.
Don't even get me started on the girls. They're all either desperate, attention whores, or just plain bitches. All they care about is getting boys and more attention. I'm sorry, but I flat out refuse to dress like a slut or act like a lesbian even though I'm not just to get attention. That's not the way. I am not a whore. Which is why I can't hang out with my friends anymore.
I just don't know what to do. They all hate me anyway. They think I'm a bitch. Well you know what, my "friends"? You guys can suck it! Just because I don't want to stand out, doesn't mean you should trash talk about me and start rumors (which they did!).
My life is falling apart, and I'm scared about what's going to come next year at school. I've already read so many articles on how to make new friends, and I think I'm ready. I'm ready to move on to a new social group of reliable friends. The place that I belong. Before my social status at school falls apart. And if you think I'm going to let these girls who I call my friends ruin my status, you are quite mistaken. Take that, bitches.
Sorry for sounding a bit bitter. I'm just really nervous. But more than ever, I can't wait for school to come. Who knows a new year will bring?

I love you,


Rate This Post:

0 comments: