THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome To Sassy's Personal Blog, The Autumn Afternoon

Hi guys. I'm Sassy, and this is my own personal blog, which I'm sharing with all of you. You may be wondering why I called this "The Autumn Afternoon," right? Well, fear not, I'll get to that shortly. But first, I'd like to talk for a bit.

Over the course of a long time, hopefully many years, I'm going to be recording entries in here. Unlike my other blog, Make School Rule, which is about making school more fun, this blog wasn't made specifically for you guys to read. I'm opening this to the public if you want to read it, but you certainly don't have to. It's for me to vent and share my feelings. Like a diary, only a lot more public. Yet this way, I can get input from other people, and at the same time remain anonymous.
I've had many, many countless traumas where my family and friends found my diaries where I poured my heart out, and it led to crying and friendships ending and losing trust. I resorted to hiding my diary in my locker but then I never got to opportunity to write in it, because someone was always there! 
So what was my point? My point was, handwriting in a diary is dangerous, and I'm now against it. People can easily find it, keys can get lost, sock drawers can get cleaned out my parents, siblings could try to look for it for revenge (And it does happen. My little sister personally did this to me, and showed it to my mom and dad. I still can't forgive her for it to this day.). Don't forget that it may get thrown out because it was mistaken for an old book. God knows who could find it then!
So you're all probably dying to know why I named this blog 'The Autumn Afternoon,' right? Well, it's because Autumn is my absolute favorite season, which happens to be coming up in a couple of months, and the leaves on trees bring back so many memories and help me appreciate the true beauty of nature. It almost makes me want to cry. And I know I'm usually very sarcastic, but that was all the plain truth.
I hope you all enjoy reading about my life, and I hope I inspired you guys to do something, whether it's to make your own blog or take a real walk outside.
I love you,
Sassy

0 comments: