THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is It Better To Be Gay Or Straight?

Dear Diary

This is something I think about sometimes. I've come to a conclusion. I think it would make the world a better place if the majority of people were gay/lesbian rather than straight. So there would be some straight people, but definitely not as many.
People have argued with me, and said that our population will decrease drastically because two women or two men can't have a child. I disagree. Already, our population is beginning to get dangerously high. We already have too many people in the world. Did you know that on average, every second three people die, but six are born? That means that every second, our world population increases by three people! That's really a lot, when you think about it.
With more people, our world would become a terrible place over time. There'd be more pollution and whatnot. If people on the planet Earth were more accepting towards gay people, then that would encourage more people to feel comfortable exploring their sexuality.
Plus, if girls dated girls and guys dated guys, girls would be able to talk with each other about what jerks guys are and they'd be more comfortable with their bodies. Same for guys. They could talk about how annoying and PMS-y girls can get sometimes.
I think that would bring us one step closer to a better, more free world. Because right now, look at all the things wrong with our country, our continent, and our planet. I think everybody can make a change.

I love you,


Rate This Post:

0 comments: